|FOR ROUND BALES
|1 mil (25μ)
|FOR SQUARE AND ROUND BALES
|1 mil (25μ)
- Reduced storage and operational cost (no need for inside storage).
- Good puncture, abrasion and tear resistance for outdoor storage.
- Specifically treated to resist ultra violet light degradation for up to one year.
- Reflective white film to reduce heat build up, which avoids loss of quality feed
- Good cling – wrap bales air tight for the duration of storage.
- Prevents attacks by bugs, mold, and harmful bacteria.
Silage Film Technology
The silage stretch film is important to protect and store the forage all year round. Through silage in bales, the animals can be fed with high-quality forage that keeps intact its high nutritional value. Agri Novatex offers premium stretch films that ensure increased efficiency, profitability and sustainability helping farmers to preserve money and time.
Designed for Canadian conditions
Specially designed and produced for North American
climatic conditions, with a 12 month warranty against UV degradation.
Excellent tack performance
The improved tack properties of the film ensure excellent bonding of the film layers,
which creates better anaerobic conditions.
Stretch films are specially designed for all high speed wrapping machines and for bales of increasing weight.
Provide superior oxygen barrier properties to support the fermentation process.
ShurFilm Extra and Strong are extruded film with very high tack levels for superior performance.
Made from a special blend of resins to maximize puncture resistance.